Digital Strategy for Companies and Professionals
Thinking in digital strategy is imposed increasingly. This trend has been consolidating in recent years and the number digital marketing actions, communications and thinking and defining a digital strategy is increasing its acceptance and use in the SMB segment and professionals, in addition to large companies.
It is clear that customers or potential customers of a product or service, are increasingly seeking on the internet to analyze, search and compare before making a decision. For businesses, having and maintaining an online presence is a necessity today to maintain growth, reach new markets and avoid loosing ground against its competitors.
Some digital strategy tips you may consider:
- Analize what you have previously done in digital marketing, actions and resulsts.
- Web Site, updated, modern, responsive (well visible in all mobile devices) and dynamic. What do you use it for? It is SEO optimmized?? Is it responsive? It seems obvious, but many companies still do not give importance to what could be one of its major sales channels.
- Internet positioning (SEO / SEM): Natural positioning work and payment positioning (PPC campaigns) to appear in the top positions of search results in major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo, by the time when someone searches for your product or service.
- Online Advertising: On the Internet, search engines and most popular websites are like to advertise in large billboards on public roads and in major newspapers. And they have an advantage: You can measure, analyze and adjust permanently the campaign to optimize investment, depending on the results.
- Social Media: It is important to understand their approach, benefits, uses and consistency to suit the communication needs of the company and its target audiences.
- Facebook, what to do? Shall we have a fanpage? Invest increasing fans? Is the right platform for my company?.
- Linkedin: Just for looking for a new job? Can we found a linkedin strategy to make it useful to my business
- Google+ is like another Facebook? Is it important for SEO positioning?
- Contents: Develop a content marketing strategy, with information, notes and actions related to your company, products and services, helps improve web positioning for your company and at the same time provides excuses to interact with your customers and target audience. It is necessary to generate content?
- e-commerce: Shall I consider this for my products or services? It is the right time now to walk this path, what is needed? Are we selling online today?
Define a digital strategy covering the points mentioned above should be a clear objective for any company this year.